Match tablet information

yosraz

I am using the default skin and feel like there is to little information there. The skin below has all the information I want while playing matches. Is it possible to get this on the default skin or do I have to use fan made skins? 

LvIH5A9nd63LWatw1LPKhqsBn6hVkKVR9LzGyp5w

Uten navn56.png

1 minute ago, yosraz said:

I am using the default skin and feel like there is to little information there. The skin below has all the information I want while playing matches. Is it possible to get this on the default skin or do I have to use fan made skins? 

LvIH5A9nd63LWatw1LPKhqsBn6hVkKVR9LzGyp5w

Uten navn56.png

Anything is possible if you know how.
If i were you, i would find a way to contact the creator of the skin where you found this and ask and see if he/she might be able and willing to help you.
else you might need to use the skin as it's made, unless you want to try and sort it on your own.

3 minutes ago, snowofman said:

Anything is possible if you know how.
If i were you, i would find a way to contact the creator of the skin where you found this and ask and see if he/she might be able and willing to help you.
else you might need to use the skin as it's made, unless you want to try and sort it on your own.

Thanks for the reply. I was a little bit unclear. Are there any settings in the game preference menu where I have to select something?