2D camera dots are much larger on higher resolution

I've been playing matches in 2D for as long as I can remember because I love the view you get, especially from a tactical point of view. Something that has always bothered me is the following:

I'm playing the game on my 2160p (4k) monitor which is great for all the menus and views but when it comes to the 2D camera, the scale of the player dots is much larger compared to your standard 1080p resolution. I'll attach two screenshots for you to compare, just look at the manager dots on the sideline, in 1080p it's about the size of the coaching zone but in 4k it is much larger. I definitely prefer the smaller scale because it's more representative of a players size and gives you a better overview of the spaces on the pitch.

I haven't found anything to change this, I do play the game at 110% zoom in 4k but that only impacts text size and not the dots during the match. Are there any ideas on how to change this, if at all possible?

2Ddots1080p.thumb.png.cdc0fab8a8c2248aeec61407beb758c8.png2Ddots4k.thumb.png.529e3849a85f2cede09a53e8a019e903.png

vor 23 Minuten schrieb Zachary Whyte:

Hello, if you click the 'Cog' icon in the top right corner while playing a match, you can adjust the 'Camera Zoom' settings on 2D Classic.

Hello, this has nothing to do with the camera zoom, in both screenshots it is set to the lowest zoom level. The issue is that scale of the dots is larger at 2160p, you can see it if you compare the relation between the dots and some other elements on the pitch (e.g. the goal or the coaching zone).