Regens.. "too good" or "about time"

Yeah i know what you mean, i've only managed to get 4 seasons in with Arsenal, till i got bored of winning everything.

Now i'm set up at Cruzeiro, and some of the regens there producing are crazy,

For example, this FOURTEEN year old right back appeared in season 1, pace isn't great but i can train that up.

t_Wallacem_3353760.jpg

I'm expecting big things!

A Brazilian with good technical stats? Hold the front page.

Seriously though, physically, he aint up to much yet, and mentally he lack the stats of how to play good, so theres nothing too overly drastic about this player.

Sorry if I'm out of the topic with my question,

but, what do you to be able to see the position of the player below it's name, like in the picture above ( James Gardner - striker - Colchester ).

Does it works with the default skin or I need other skins? If no, what set up from Display panel I need to do.

Thank you!

Sorry if I'm out of the topic with my question,

but, what do you to be able to see the position of the player below it's name, like in the picture above ( James Gardner - striker - Colchester ).

Does it works with the default skin or I need other skins? If no, what set up from Display panel I need to do.

Thank you!

Im going to take a guess that you have player ID's on. What you need to do is go to preferences>>display and sounds>> then untick the box on the right that says "show unique IDs", then confirm. This should solve this

A Brazilian with good technical stats? Hold the front page.

Seriously though, physically, he aint up to much yet, and mentally he lack the stats of how to play good, so theres nothing too overly drastic about this player.

How physical do you expect a 14 year old to be?! that guy will be a monster by the age of 20

Archived