What new FM 24 features are not available when you import an FM 23 save?

Been looking around for info on this and cannot seem to find it anywhere. Are things like the improved transfer AI and the tweaks they've made to player development (i.e. the inclusion of "late bloomers") applied when I carry my FM 23 save into FM 24? I don't get if that stuff lies within my save file or how that all works.

If you have edited you team name in a league file mod it may not be carried over unless you edit FM24 as well (which is possible as it has the equivalent FM23 subfolder for data for that with it and you only need to copy them files to there).

I have not played vanilla FM24 so i can not say if anything is missing - F24 Set Pieces is there and i have increased injuries so it seems to me that in generall it should work well so far.

10 hours ago, el_manayer said:

But you also don't get that when starting a new save 

Still? I thought that was just going to be a beta issue. I downloaded the names and logos so shouldn't really be an issue for me, though.

19 hours ago, kwas said:

Been looking around for info on this and cannot seem to find it anywhere. Are things like the improved transfer AI and the tweaks they've made to player development (i.e. the inclusion of "late bloomers") applied when I carry my FM 23 save into FM 24? I don't get if that stuff lies within my save file or how that all works.

I've certainly found an increase in transfer interest since porting over my FM23 save. Particularly from Saudi teams