FM 24 set pieces Left and Right sides

Ive noticed on the new set piece creator you cannot have for the same routine inswinger and outswinger corners for the left and right hand side.

I have an issue where I have no good left footed corner takers in my starting 11.  I have a good right footed corner taker who on the left hand side I have instructed to inswing to the near post.  I want to repeat this same routine but use him as the corner taker on the opposite side due to having no good left footed corner takers.  However the players is only right footed, so on the right hand side I wanted him to outswing to the players in the box using his strongest foot - this though changes the routine also to outswing on the right hand side too for some reason.  On the old set piece creator you could set 3 routines for rhs and 3 for lhs, this seems to only set 3 for both sides

is there something Im doing wrong or has the creator got limitations.

Edited by wazza

I am wondering the same thing--I want the same player taking corners from each side, so I have the "Set X as default corner taker from both sides" box ticked in my corner taker selection window.

Have you seen how it plays out in matches? I thought it might just force them to outswing from their strong side and inswing from the other side, but I haven't tested this in a match yet. It would be weird if they forced the player to use their weaker foot because both sides are forced to be set to the same inswing/outswing setting, but who knows.

You really should be able to set inswing/outswing for each side, though, as this is confusing as is.

I spoke to a moderator and in game it flows to that if you have no left footed players on the rhs to do an inswinger it will automatically do an outswinger corner.  So it works as it should