FM23 - Contract Type vs Registration in low tier

drajen

I am playing edited (confirmed and well functional) 5 leveled league.

I am playing 4th or 5th tier.

My club is semi-professional and half teams are amateur and half - semi-professional. I don't use "add players to playable teams".

That league has "only players registered for this competition are eligible to play" .The problem is, that all players in all team are Non-contracted (with AMA or CTR buttons) so I can't register them to the league. When I am trying to sign new players, the default and only contract is non -contract (with no salary). I changed my team to professional, and then I've managed to sign new contracts in part-time or full and then I've registered all my players.

BUT all other teams are playing with greys against me and I win 6:0 every game. I can not change EVERY team status to professional, there are hundreds till 2nd tier, so may be I can twitch the leagues' rules?  I want the clubs will sigh players with contract and play each other with signed players and not just with greys only.

This is not my file, so I'm getting lost there. What and where should I do?

the file is verified for original FM23

Israel 5 Levels_FM23_verified.fmf

13 hours ago, themodelcitizen said:

Turn off that setting? Non-contract rosters are usually so fluid with guys being poached that having hard registration dates seems like a bad idea anyway

What settings exactly and where? I am not a pro in editing league rules. There are also amateurs, not just non-contracts. The problem is that the club can't offer any other type of contract (because of league rule I guess)