Official license team's jersey are missing?

Hope you all enjoy the game, i just load the game today and i realize all the official license team's jersey are not available, (i.e. all Italy Serie A/B, J league, Spanish Laliga)  

Do you guys have similar experience?  Anything i can try to fix the case?  I have tried to reinstall the game but it does not help.

From pinned anncouncement:

As a reminder, this is an Early Access version and is not the full game. As such you may encounter some bugs and glitches that our developers will be working tirelessly to fix before full release. The Early Access version also contains information that is still under approval process by right holders and may contain data that does not, at this time, accurately reflect real world data. For context, some club and player assets may be absent during Early Access.

On 30/10/2023 at 16:15, fc.cadoni said:

From pinned anncouncement:

As a reminder, this is an Early Access version and is not the full game. As such you may encounter some bugs and glitches that our developers will be working tirelessly to fix before full release. The Early Access version also contains information that is still under approval process by right holders and may contain data that does not, at this time, accurately reflect real world data. For context, some club and player assets may be absent during Early Access.

Can't see the content because I don't have permission to see it. 

Can't see the content because I don't have permission to see it. :(

Edited by PeterNunn