Injuries Modes - Original, Real World, Your World

The Modes Feature is SO COOL.  I dont know how much, or even if, I'll use the Real or Your World modes, but I just love that SI is given players these options.  Its the kind of thing I've long wanted in FM and while this specific feature probably won't be something that I'm not excited about, I AM EXCITED about this possibly leading to more choices for players.

I've suggested/requested this specific one in the past.

It drives me crazy that a new save that starts for example 1st July has players who IRL injuries happen AFTER the start of a new game.  These "pre-injured" players added to the normal injuries accrued during the play of the game can rapidly stack up in first season to  

I'd LOVE to see something like the Original, Real World, Your World Modes implemented for injuries.  This could be in the start new game process or in the pre-game editor.  One of the things I do before starting a "serious save" is I remove as many injuries as I can find (all in whatever league I'm playing in) that happen IRL AFTER my start date. 

Pre-game Editor does have Edit option to remove injuries, bans and loan (as well as randomize kits) for All, In Nation, In Comp, In Club.    Why not "After X Date" or "After Start dating of New Game?"