Dear FMM - An Open Letter

Since the Danish leagues came to FMM, I have spent a good portion of each year trying to win the Champions League with B. 93. I don’t know why this little club from the third tier caught my imagination, but it’s been my biggest FMM goal, and I’ve never achieved it. 

I don’t have a Netflix account, and I don’t plan on getting one. Yes, I could continue to play FMM23, but this entire situation has turned me off of the franchise entirely. 

One small thing though- I have to give my boys from Østerbro one last shot at glory. So tonight I start my last FMM save ever, 30 seasons to win the Champions League with my adopted little Danish club. I hope this save is the one, because there’s no more chances after this. 

Dear FMM, 
Thank you for the bus rides, flights, and road trips. Thank you for the boring lectures in university (don’t tell anyone that one).  Thank you for the long nights after longer days. Thank you for the waiting rooms. Thank you for the park benches and patios. Thank you for lockdown. Tonight, we go again, one last time. Goodbye FMM, thanks for the memories.