[Suggestion] - Improve profile creation.

marceloOrigoni

The title it's kind of vague, I looked up and didn't find something similar. I would like to have an option when creating my profile for:

- Set my level of fluency in a given language. EG, I speak Spanish and English fluently, and have basic understanding of Italian and Portuguese.
- Set why a team in my list of favorites is there, because I'm a supporter, because i was a former player, just like other people in-game get.
- Set a list of disliked teams (and the reason why). EG, I'm a Boca Juniors fan, so the game assumes I dislike River Plate, but I also dislike Platense, while not entirely supporting it's rival.
- Set a list of liked personal and why. EG, I'm a big fan of Marcelo Bielsa, I would like to set he's my idol.
- Set a list of disliked personal and why. EG I want to start already with a nemesis. Perhaps a previous manager or a player of a rival club.

It would be awesome it at the moment of selecting past experience, we could also set the amount of caps/goals, which position we used to play as player and years active. That could also trigger random relationships. So if I set I was an International for Argentina, with 20 caps as a defender, then based on the years active and my age, I would get a random relationship with Pablo Zabaleta or Martin Demichelis

• 1 month later...