[Update- Suggestion] Club League Votes

Renskay

I am currently playing a save in Norway and after 5 seasons I've more or less become the most dominant and richest club in the league.

As a result of this I've created quite a disparity between my team's quality and that of the rest of the league.  My team has a balance of 100 million euros while other teams hover around 1 million euros or less. To solve this disparity I've just started buying youth players for inflated fees from each of the clubs but it feels a bit ridiculous.

It struck me that it would be a good idea for the game to include a vote system every few years  where each team can submit a change to the league that they want to be implemented in order to make it better. then teams can vote to implement the change or not.

Something similiar to Civ 6's congress is what I'd have in mind.

spacer.png 

Different changes could come with an indicator of a positive impact they will have. E.g. min 4 U21 Norwegian players ++ promotes the development of native players ++promotes teams using youth systems

It could include registration changes, squad size changes, foreigner rules, sponsorship, tv deals, prize money for the league or what has been done in the Netherlands, a sharing of the European prize money amongst the league and teams.

Something like this to me doesn't seem to be unrealistic as teams do need to cooperate to make sure their league is successful as no team exists in isolation, however I would say that if you are just a manager participating in this league vote system could be reserved to when you are at least favoured personnel of your club.

I just came up with this idea so I'm not sure what others would think but I really think there is a need for leagues to be more dynamic especially when they are from minor nations as one team can become dominant very easily and overall that's not good for competition.

Even in France they've decided to reduce the amount of teams to create more competition.

Edited by Renskay

• Renskay changed the title to [Update- Suggestion] Club League Votes
  • 1 month later...