Does mobile version of fm23 have versus mode?

Hello..i am out of my town for days and i decided to buy fm 23 mobile.. but as versus mode fan i am wondering  that Does mobile version of fm23 have versus mode? Because i love to create my own matches and cups..

35 dakika önce, Marc Vaughan said:

No I'm afraid not - we had it back in the days of the PSP version but so few people used it the decision was made to drop it.

Ah :((.. actually i think most people don t know it :/..  it is the best gameplay mode of football manager :(

i am really soryy of this.. is there any light to bring it back for fm mobile ?

• SI Staff
47 minutes ago, Pafnus said:

Ah :((.. actually i think most people don t know it :/..  it is the best gameplay mode of football manager :(

i am really soryy of this.. is there any light to bring it back for fm mobile ?

It's possible it might return in the future, but it wont' be happen in the short-term (simply because adding it will be a fair bit of work and we've already got the next couple of versions largely planned out).

10 saat önce, Marc Vaughan said:

It's possible it might return in the future, but it wont' be happen in the short-term (simply because adding it will be a fair bit of work and we've already got the next couple of versions largely planned out).

Okey.. please return it future versions because it is really good mode 🙏 i am starting my carrier now until it returns 😁