Changing the 2d ball

Sunderland AFC

Is this possible? I'm currently playing in the bundesliga and it has a licensed ball which I can't abide playing with. The ball just appears heavy and slow and it kills it for me. 

Unsure if it's possible to change this on 2d classic view? Even just swapping to the original black and white spotted one the PL use in game is 100x better.

On 31/03/2023 at 13:41, Sunderland AFC said:

Is this possible? I'm currently playing in the bundesliga and it has a licensed ball which I can't abide playing with. The ball just appears heavy and slow and it kills it for me. 

Unsure if it's possible to change this on 2d classic view? Even just swapping to the original black and white spotted one the PL use in game is 100x better.

I know it's not exactly what your asking for, but hear me out :) 

If you go into preferences and search for colours and go into the skin colours setting

i believe there is an option to change the colour of the ball, not sure if it can help you in anyway but worth a try

else you will have to channge the graphics of the ball(i think) And i'm not the right to answer how as i havnt tried myself.

25 minutes ago, snowofman said:

I know it's not exactly what your asking for, but hear me out :) 

If you go into preferences and search for colours and go into the skin colours setting

i believe there is an option to change the colour of the ball, not sure if it can help you in anyway but worth a try

else you will have to channge the graphics of the ball(i think) And i'm not the right to answer how as i havnt tried myself.

Thanks for the reply. I've tried that and it doesn't change anything... I think maybe because the ball is licensed?

• 5 months later...
On 31/03/2023 at 08:41, Sunderland AFC said:

Men!! i have the exactly problem that you!! you find anything solution?? :( :( :(