Full Club history/detailed finances

Hi Marc,

is it possible to add the full history of each club to one of future updates? ( titles, top goascorers, etc). Similar to the touch version. I know perhaps there is specs and data size issue but perhaps it can be as an add on for anyone who wants to purchase it and has the phone specs. Also, is there a possibility to see more detailed finances such as season tickets sales, detailed revenue and expenses?

• SI Staff
13 hours ago, nickgt7 said:

Hi Marc,

is it possible to add the full history of each club to one of future updates? ( titles, top goascorers, etc). Similar to the touch version. I know perhaps there is specs and data size issue but perhaps it can be as an add on for anyone who wants to purchase it and has the phone specs. Also, is there a possibility to see more detailed finances such as season tickets sales, detailed revenue and expenses?

I'll keep expanding the history side of things over time as the game goes forward, with regards to finance ... simply put 'no' (sorry) ... in real-life the manager has no ability to affect such things and is simply given a budget as such adding 'fluff' like that won't improve or affect the game.