Barcelona attendances season 4 onwards

Anybody else seen this issue? 

first season playing at camp nou and normal attendances. Move to Lluis company for 2 seasons with a capacity of 56k and it sold out 99% of games. 

Once you move back to camp nou in 2025, I'm barely pulling in 50k and the stadium is only half full. Definitely seems to be something amiss with the attendances figures upon moving back.

I'm on matchday 30 of the 28/29 season on my barca save, with an eight point lead and I'm just about to secure my sixth consecutive league title. My average attendance right now in La liga is 68000. 51000 season ticket holders.

My average attendance during the 22/23 season was 90956, so definitely something feels wrong after moving back to the Camp nou. Especially since we've been playing quite well the entire save, so the low attendance can't be explained with a poor run of form.

Edited by baboo

Shows how much attention I pay....

I'm also on S4 with Barca, just checked attendances and can confirm similar i.e. most at upper 40K, lower 50K.

Valencia was 60k + (can't remember), El Classico only 80K of a 99K stadium!

I did wonder why we were losing so much money each month, even with the debt repayments, given that I've managed the wages / finances really well.

I'll see if this has been raised in bugs and will put a report in.

12 minutes ago, Lord Rowell said:

Shows how much attention I pay....

I'm also on S4 with Barca, just checked attendances and can confirm similar i.e. most at upper 40K, lower 50K.

Valencia was 60k + (can't remember), El Classico only 80K of a 99K stadium!

I did wonder why we were losing so much money each month, even with the debt repayments, given that I've managed the wages / finances really well.

I'll see if this has been raised in bugs and will put a report in.

I've logged this on the thread above under data issues (Spain) with a save-file "LR Barcelona 2024-25" which is uploading... slowly.

The original report was made back in November.

I bought the in-game editor and in S4 (2025-26) this is what it shows for attendance i.e. way below what it should be.

So obviously when there's the temp. stadium and then move back to Camp Nou there's been a weird, permanent re-set.

I've fixed it with the IGE but really shouldn't have to have bought it to fix such an obvious bug that has such high impact on finances over several seasons.

Barca Attend 25-26.JPG