Pre Season Tournament

Lijodo10

Is it possible to create a Pre Season tournament, which occurs on a yearly basis, without having to add nation rules? 

Much like the Amsterdam Tournament, and the one Arsenal used to host for a few years.

I would just like a tournament with the same four teams every season, but they all come from different countries, I managed to have the tournament in FM22, but it wasn't completely as I would have liked... I wanted to have it so that each year the host venue changed, so one year all games would be held at Team 1, the following year at Team 2 etc. Unfortunately it ended up playing each match at various home stadiums so one match would be in Brazil then 2 days later in Spain, then a few days after in France etc. 😅

I'm not 100% sure, but I had some issues in FM22, where on the second season, a few of the nations coefficients were all ballsed up, so certain nations like Italy, Spain would only have the team who won the league having to enter the champions league first preliminary qualifying stage, and the next teams having to do the same for the other Europa tournaments, instead of the usual 4 or so teams who auto qualify for the group stages, and I have a feeling it 'may' have been because of my custom tournament. 

Any suggestions would be much appreciated. 

I have attached my fmf. data file. 

Lijodo - CRM.fmf