Scouting next team

For some reason my scouts aren't scouting next opposition?

I've got multiple scouts set to "analyse next opposition" but yet I get no reports through.

When I get the opposition report through select scout report and it tells me there my scouts haven't compiled one?

3 hours ago, fc.cadoni said:

It depends of your settings from these two categories.

950774409_Screenshot2022-11-13133107.thumb.png.ac251722a3262d3c924be62dc638d041.png

1025560594_Screenshot2022-11-13133133.thumb.png.c1fa315eb5ba0fbbfb9e778aba1975e4.png

I have my Chief Scout providing opposition scouting reports and opposition analysis reports and then have also set my Chief Scout to provide ongoing reports on the next opposition (via that second screenshot) however I'm only receiving the opposition reports and not the actual scout reports with the postives and negatives. Not quite sure what I'm doing wrong? It even has "Analyse next opposition" under recruitment focus area on the scout (and now actually two of them!)

3 minutes ago, Firthy49 said:

I have my Chief Scout providing opposition scouting reports and opposition analysis reports and then have also set my Chief Scout to provide ongoing reports on the next opposition (via that second screenshot) however I'm only receiving the opposition reports and not the actual scout reports with the postives and negatives. Not quite sure what I'm doing wrong? It even has "Analyse next opposition" under recruitment focus area on the scout (and now actually two of them!)

Don't you receive this inbox?

4.thumb.png.e4b25cc53c0ca5f0af2124c915939fa2.png

On 13/11/2022 at 18:02, helpthedefencegoddamnit said:

I have the same issue. Tried everything, but it does not work unfortunately. I don't get "that" next opponent scouting report in my inbox.

Are you still playing a save that started during the beta? I've just started a new save and it has worked straight away!

On 14.11.2022 at 23:08, Firthy49 said:

Are you still playing a save that started during the beta? I've just started a new save and it has worked straight away!

No, started a new save when the full game was out. :/ I'm just manually scouting next oppositions now to get a feel about my opponents. Sometimes i forget about it, but well...