Queries on how to play FMT on Mac via Apple Arcade

FM player for many years,  but in recent years have preferred FMT, therefore didn't buy FM22.

Delighted to see it back on Mac this year via Apple Arcade and have loaded up, but have a few questions:

- When setting up a new game it automatically loads small database - can this be changed? I can't see where this can be done.

- I've always saved downloaded tactics into a folder in my documents - when trying to find this folder from the "load tactic" tab i can't locate it. Anybody have any pointers - I don't really want to have to go through and copy instructions piecemeal.

Thanks

I managed to import a downloaded tactic into the game on Mac (by trial/error/accident). I think it’s about what folders on your drive the FM app can access - clearly it’s restricted so you have to find a sub folder you can save into from finder that fm app is permitted to access and load up into fmt.

In the Apps list in Finder on Mac, right click on FM, select show package contents (I think), then it will have a sub folder or two. Place the fmf tactic file in one of those folders (remember which one).

then from within the game, load tactic, use the little up arrow from there to navigate up up up into the “root” folder, then select Applications, double click fm, then the sub folder within there where you originally placed the fmf tactic file. 

im not on my mac now but hopefully that helps,