[FM22] - My team is full of Balzers (Liechtenstein team in Switzerland)

iamnobody

I was watching a video about unusual saves for FM23 and the video talked about Vaduz.  They are a somewhat well known (at least in FM circles) for being a team based on Liechtenstein who competes in Switzerland since Liechtenstein doesn't have their own domestic league.  The only way for a team from Liechtenstein to enter a European competition is by winning the Liechtenstein Cup.  Of course I could have completed as Vaduz, but they win the cup almost every year (47 total wins including 21 of the last 22).  I found a team in Liechtenstein lower on the ladder (activated by an edited database) so I figured I would try this long shot.

Goals for this save

• Get Promoted
  • Win the Liechtenstein Cup
  • Get to the group stage of a European competition
  • Win the European Conference
  • Win the Europa League
  • Win the Champions League
  • Win in Europe with an American player (my manager is American).

spacer.png

FC Balzers - 2022 - Swiss First League

FC Balzers is a Liechtensteiner football team based in Balzers. They currently compete in the Swiss First League, the fourth tier of Swiss football.

Balzers play at Sportplatz Rheinau which is situated right next to the Rhine next to the border with Switzerland where the town of Trübbach lies.

In the Swiss First League there are three groups.  The winners of each group go to a playoff where two of the group winners will be promoted to the third tier.

spacer.png

spacer.png