Training Rushing Out (tendency)

Hi, is there an issue with the training of the attribute in the title? I have a great GK prospect, who seems to only have one achilles heel, which is defending crosses close to the box, where he just stays in goal and waits to get dunked on. He is developing lika madman since he arrived and i figured, training Training Rushing Out (tendency) could improve his game. then i saw this:

image.thumb.png.d2f72ef80013519bc07840ffd3b1d05b.png

For reference, this is how he is developing on other stats:

image.thumb.png.163b3420568197f241c1b16324aa1d88.png

Is that a hard set attribute, that cannot be "improved", and the description of  GK Sweeping is an ui bug, or is this player not improving this attribute, at all, a bug. Punching tendency is also not moving at all, but this one cannot be trained as by the description of the traning foci. Is there any knowledge about this?

FWIW, this is my senior keeper, who (among other things) won world golden gloves last year, and was runner-up world goalie of the year:

image.thumb.png.b693b342365c7de7219c6382fb474208.png

Note that his rushing-out tendency is 7. I see my deputy's stats are completely different:

image.thumb.png.8450126bdb1ed0e45d09850e95a169cf.png

He's got fantastic distribution, which is why I bought him, but I wouldn't go looking for high punching or rushing out tendencies. @kentonizkingyes, training sweeper-keeper (support) does include rushing out (but not punching).

• 2 months later...