What determines a player's height?

im sorry if anyone thinks im ignorent or racist.... im not, just made a mistake which is all

and what i said about the chinese having a reputation for being small was just a suggestion wasnt claiming it as fact just i've heard they are in general smaller than most and have also noticed the amount of small chinese people who work in my kfc

crouchaldinho if you have added me to your ignore list for this mistake i made in reffering to the chinese people as well i wont type it incase it offends but if you have chose to ignore me i think you are very petty and ignorent yourself as i believe it is obvious i didnt mean to be derogatory with the words i used and if you havent but im guessing you have just ignore this but enjoy your fming anyway

and what i said about the chinese having a reputation for being small was just a suggestion wasnt claiming it as fact just i've heard they are in general smaller than most and have also noticed the amount of small chinese people who work in my kfc

Ifc5sb... I know you are very honestly explaining the probably innocent remarks you made, which to be honest weren't the worst we've seen on here, but I think maybe you should stop talking about it! You keep coming across like a Ricky Gervais character or even Karl Pilkington! It's very funny reading, it really is!

im ignorent because i was unaware it was a racist term?

why is it obvious it was used in a derogatory manner?

many people say when they are going for a chinese im off for a c****y if they were belittling(excuse the pun on this particular thread) them why would they purchase there food

ugh...yes?

ignorant:

1. uneducated in general; lacking knowledge or sophistication; "an ignorant man"; "nescient of contemporary literature"; "an unlearned group incapable of understanding complex issues"; "exhibiting contempt for his unlettered companions"

2. uneducated in the fundamentals of a given art or branch of learning; lacking knowledge of a specific field; "she is ignorant of quantum mechanics"; "he is musically illiterate"

3. unaware because of a lack of relevant information or knowledge; "he was completely ignorant of the circumstances"; "an unknowledgeable assistant"; "his rudeness was unwitting"

well yes i will stop talking about it

altho could you please explain what you mean about me sounding like Ricky Gervais or Karl Pilkington lol

and Jakk89 thanks for that but i do not see myself as ignorent for being unaware being ignorent imo is choosing to ignore something

Archived