[FM22] Chernarus Football - v1.0 (BETA)

Hi,

In 2015 I created a fictional country for Football Manager 2015 based on ArmA II Chernarus. I never published this as it needed improving and I didn't have as much free time as I have now.

I decided to give it another go but this time for Football Manager 2022, it's still in early progress but it's playable, I'm uploading this so that hopefully I can get some feedback and perhaps any new ideas, for now it's a simple basic version without any graphics, although I'm working on logos and 2d kits so you can expect them soon.

spacer.png

What can you expect in this version?

- 3 leagues, 1. Liga, 2. Liga, 3. Liga and Chernarus National Cup.

- National team of Chernarus.

- 46 new teams.

- 34 new stadiums, some teams share stadiums when in the same city/town/village.

- 35 new cities from all over the Chernarus not only from the Zagoria region. ( Used all maps I could find, even DayZ ones.)

- Derbies between Stary Sobor and Novy Sobor perhaps? Big rivalry, as there is a big political tension between these two close to each other towns.

Things I will try to improve and add in the near future / Still to do:

- local media based on Chernarus regional names.

- new logos, new 2d kits for all teams and competitions.

- improved league systems, for now it's very basic.

- more teams, youth competitions.

- I'm planning on creating few players for each team, born and bred in the regions of where the club is from (region), perhaps they can be used for the national team as it's lacking players at the moment.

- more influence from Czech Republic and Russia.

- Derbies, derbies, derbies, we need rivalry, the war may be over but the rivalry will always be there since some of the clubs are influenced by the so called ''Chedaki Separatists''.  

- more cities.

- For now all teams are professional, this is to change in the near future as most of the teams in lower leagues will be amateur or semi professional.

Any feedbacks, opinions and ideas are welcomed.

Chernarus Football v1.0.fmf

Edited by TIFO07