Hello is it Possible for custom files create b Team in game and Start in active leagues?

affe1802

I create, a lot of comps, stadiums, Citi (Village) and Clubs in my custom file. 

So the file is not complete and I would be create more comps and the clubs for Germany.

So at this moment, I finished all comps for local region in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern and the lower sub structure Local Regions in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern.

In Football Federation Mecklenburg-Vorpommern gives are 6 Football Federations that are subordinate , Football Federation Warnow, Football Federation Mecklenburgische Seenplatte, Football Federation Nordvorpommern-Rügen, Football Federation Vorpommern-Greifswald, Football Federation Schwerin-Nordwestmecklenburg and Football Federation Nordwestmecklenburg.

So The Amateurliga level is 7 and Inactive 

Football Federation Mecklenburg-Vorpommern Responsible for this Comps (Cup and leagues)

The Local Region Cup Mecklenburg-Vorpommern name is Lübzer Pils Cup

The Verbandsliga Mecklenburg-Vorpommern Level is 6 

The Landesliga Mecklenburg-Vorpommern 1-3 Level is 7

The Landesklasse Mecklenburg-Vorpommern 1-5 Level is 8

Football Federation Warnow Responsible for this Comps (Cup and leagues)

The Local Cup Warnow name is Stadwerke Rostock Cup

The Kreisoberliga Warnow 1-3 Level is 9

The Kreisliga Warnow 1-3 Level is 10

The Kreisklasse Warnow 1-3 Level is 11          These are the Lowest Leagues for Football Federation Warnow that haven't Relegation places.

Football Federation Mecklenburgische Seenplatte Responsible for this Comps (Cup and leagues)

The Local Cup Mecklenburgische Seenplatte name is Kreispokal Mecklenburgische Seenplatte

The Kreisoberliga Mecklenburgische Seenplatte 1-2 Level is 9

The Kreisliga Mecklenburgische Seenplatte 1-4 Level is 10          These are the Lowest Leagues for Football Federation Mecklenburgische Seenplatte that haven't Relegation places.

Now You can see the Amateur league level 7 is higher than 8 I know I can change these level to 11 or 12 but there is no Club from Meklenburg-Vorpommern.

And the lowest leagues haven't Relegation places and the Created B Team in game can't never Promoted.

The next is some Football Federations like Warnow have more leagues with lower level than over Football Federation like Football Federation Mecklenburgische Seenplatte.

So I know that at this moment in custom files must have an Inactive League that the created B Team in game starts in this league and not in the Amateur League.

But you see this is the next problem For Football Federation Warnow i must set the Kreisliga 1-3 level 10 as Inactive and Kreisklasse 1-3 level 11 that can player they choose a  team from Kreisoberliga Mecklenburgische Seenplatte 1-2 Level is 9 and if these club no haven´t b team can create b team in game and starts in The Kreisliga Mecklenburgische Seenplatte 1-4 Level is 10, but if I set just the leagues with level 11 as inactive and not with level 10 no user that choose a club in lowest league level 10  no created b team can promoted because these leagues haven't relegation paces, just clubs from Football Federation Warnow.

But I would have all created Leagues with editor as Active and the created B team in game starts In lowest active league with no relegation places and not in the inactive Amateur League.

No compromise for these.

So My Question is it possible right now?

If yes How?

I found in editor these 1472158738_CreatedBTeaminGame.png.3fe4a7e736c80f046bd4725ec9b7c834.png

Is that the solution? For the founded B team in game starts in lowest active league with no relegation places.

And For Local Regions I don't created leagues like Bayern, Created B Team in Game Starts in Amateur League ?

And For Next FM 2023 can you Please ad The Federation and can be set as an Parent Advantage would be search for clubs or leagues would be better.

now if I search leagues with Westmecklenburg I became all leagues with Westmecklenburg and Schwerin. For local Region Nordrhein Westfalia Essen I became all with Essen like Hessen but I Search For leagues with Essen and not with Hessen.

I Uploaded a Federation.xml file wrote with Xcode.

The Federation should be insert for comps, clubs and maybe local Region and for Local Region an option to choose Parent Regions.

federation.xml

Edited by affe1802