Argentina knowledge

History primarily.

Italians flocked to Argentina en mass in the second half of the 19th Century and first half of the 20th  - for economic opportunity’s & Escaping wars. Currently Italian Argentines make up the largest ethnic population in Modern Argentina after Spanish immigration during the colonial time.

I would hazard a guess all the Italians that have Argentinian knowledge either spent some time in their life living in Argentina or have strong family ties which would make them applicable for an Argentinian  passport.

Il 8/5/2022 in 13:44 , Lewish_007 ha scritto:

History primarily.

Italians flocked to Argentina en mass in the second half of the 19th Century and first half of the 20th  - for economic opportunity’s & Escaping wars. Currently Italian Argentines make up the largest ethnic population in Modern Argentina after Spanish immigration during the colonial time.

Yes, this is well known... but what does it have to do with what I asked for?

Il 8/5/2022 in 13:44 , Lewish_007 ha scritto:

I would hazard a guess all the Italians that have Argentinian knowledge either spent some time in their life living in Argentina or have strong family ties which would make them applicable for an Argentinian  passport.

But that's not likely!
Why should fourth division staff have Argentinian knowledge? They have never left Italy for their entire career.