We should be able to create a story of our manager before starting a new Game.

rodrigohimovic

Like a 37 y/o manager that was an assistant manager on the under 23 of Man Utd and then the 1st team. And now I become a manager of Sheffield Wednesday for example.
In my case, I'm Portuguese. And here you get inexperienced Managers to assume jobs in the Primeira Liga all the time, but still, they had a life before. Let's look at Famalicão's Manager, Rui Pedro Silva, who was an Assistant Manager with Nuno Espírito Santo since the Rio Ave days, then he went with him to Valencia, Porto and Wolves.
Or the new Wolves Manager! Bruno Lage! He was the Manager of the younger teams (under 17's and 19's), then he went to Saudi Arabia to coach younger teams as well and then he became an Assistant Manager to Carlos Carvalhal first at Sheffield Wednesday and then Swansea City. Then the Benfica B team, and after the firing of Rui Vitória he assumed the Benfica main squad. 

Like a little context. In order for it not to be just “boom. A manager pops out. With zero experience or history”. Because everyone who starts to work in Football has a history in the sport. It’s a small detail. That I think could bring an interesting vibe to the game.
I don’t know if it’s just me who thinks this. But I believe it would be a cool small addition to the game.

• 6 months later...