Error in nation rules (promoted and relegated teams do not match up)

OxTheLade

Hello. So i wanted to integrate the Lithuanian League pyramid from FM21 (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2300094949) to FM22 with updated teams etc. Their second division was divided into two leagues last year, but this year it is only a single league. 

However, after changing the structure to be a single league, I keep getting this error, when I try to validate the league rules.

image.png.7fbdd10e19850772192d5354c276132e.png

I have set the relegations to be minimum 2 for the second division, but it still not working. Changing to Flexible Format Rules doesen't work either. I have uploaded the editor file down bellow. Thank you in advance!

Lithuania pyramid 3.fmf

Did you read the text? Try Flexible Format Rules. And you have relegation playoff in A Lyga and promotion playoff in 1 Lyga, but there are no relegation/promotion playoff. You have to add it or remove the asking for relegation/promotion playoff.

Edited by Stezarium

2 hours ago, Stezarium said:

Did you read the text? Try Flexible Format Rules. And you have relegation playoff in A Lyga and promotion playoff in 1 Lyga, but there are no relegation/promotion playoff. You have to add it or remove the asking for relegation/promotion playoff.

I have just added the relegation/promo playoff and tried Flexible Format Rules, but still no luck

• 1 month later...

Hey, looks like I know how to solve ur problem. As i realised fm editor is searching promoted/relegated teams only in stage 0 by default. And u should make league fate actions to promote/relegate team from other stages of competition. Write back here if this thing still interests u