Switching teams in editor

Markuss

Good afternoon all,

A time ago somebody in Germany has made a file called Germany till 6th division. Now I would love to switch one of the teams in the lowest playable league with my second squad. That's very common in Germany, Dortmund's second squad also plays 3. Liga. Then I could start a game and my second suqad automatically also play games.

But when I would like to save it, it's impossible to use the file in the original game (it's grey, not clickable then). So my question is:

Is there anybody smart enough with the editor to insert my second team Eintracht Trier 05 II into the Rhineland League (Rheinland Liga) and switch it for FC Metternich?

The file is attached, hopefully somebody could do it.

Fussball-Ligasystem Deutschland.fmf

@Markuss You only have to search for Eintracht Trier two in the search and adjust the division to Rheinlandliga in "Competition" (Wettbewerbe) in the subpoint "General" (Allgemein). For FC Metternich you have to change the league to "German Lower Leagues" (Deutschlands Amateurligen). Then verify the file on top of "Rules" (Regeln) "Test Rules" (Teste Länderregeln) "All" (Alle). After that it is ready to play.

ATTENTION! Since the update you must pay attention which file you have downloaded or in which database you are in the editor. ^^

Cheers! 

On 25/02/2022 at 22:26, davie77 said:

@Markuss You only have to search for Eintracht Trier two in the search and adjust the division to Rheinlandliga in "Competition" (Wettbewerbe) in the subpoint "General" (Allgemein). For FC Metternich you have to change the league to "German Lower Leagues" (Deutschlands Amateurligen). Then verify the file on top of "Rules" (Regeln) "Test Rules" (Teste Länderregeln) "All" (Alle). After that it is ready to play.

ATTENTION! Since the update you must pay attention which file you have downloaded or in which database you are in the editor. ^^

Cheers! 

Davie, thank you mate! Unfortunately it isn't working for me. I have downloaded the latest version (which should work with FM22.3), then I changed both teams.

But I must save the file before I could test the rules (it is grey before saving). After saving I had tested the file but got a warning (see attached files). After that I couldn't load it into a new game.. 

Could you download the latest Germany file from Meister Trainer forum (version 1.4), switch the teams and drrop the file here? I'm just a bit a loser with the editor ;)

https://www.meistertrainerforum.de/index.php/topic,28542.0.html?PHPSESSID=557696fcba83f7d52bb75811f3408c28

editor2.png

editor3.png

@davie77 Please ;)?

Edited by Markuss