-Fm21-Geg Pressing 4231 Improving HELP

Hello, I need your help to improve my tactics, if everything is alright, why not just buy better players?

My favorite formation is 4231 Atak, Gegenpress

He is currently testing tactics for the Reims team.

I get big xGs in every game and many shots on goal and I can lose the game.
The biggest problem is the enemy's counterattacks.

Screenshots below, sorry for mistakes, I am writing with google translate

20220122_183628.jpg

20220122_183649.jpg

20220122_183705.jpg

20220122_183741.jpg

20220122_183800.jpg

You have wingbacks which are less solid defensively than fullbacks also there is no one holding the team together in the midfield, the BBM will have to continuously run up and down and the mezzala is a very attacking midfielder by nature. Also your pressing can cause balls over the top of defence and gaps can easily open up the pitch. The friendlies look like your doing the right thing but it's best to take them with a pinch of salt. Also the first two games of the season did you look at the first win and see how you conceded them 2 goals. The second game shows you dominated but you wasted your shots by taking a lot of low percentage shots. If you can create a lot of chances then wouldn't you consider adding final third instructions or tell some of your players to shoot less often. The roles for your wingers may be something you also need to consider. This is what I think may be wrong, it is dominant play but the frontline seem to be blunt.

22 hours ago, De Nile said:

You have wingbacks which are less solid defensively than fullbacks also there is no one holding the team together in the midfield, the BBM will have to continuously run up and down and the mezzala is a very attacking midfielder by nature. Also your pressing can cause balls over the top of defence and gaps can easily open up the pitch. The friendlies look like your doing the right thing but it's best to take them with a pinch of salt. Also the first two games of the season did you look at the first win and see how you conceded them 2 goals. The second game shows you dominated but you wasted your shots by taking a lot of low percentage shots. If you can create a lot of chances then wouldn't you consider adding final third instructions or tell some of your players to shoot less often. The roles for your wingers may be something you also need to consider. This is what I think may be wrong, it is dominant play but the frontline seem to be blunt.

Thank you for the advice, they helped me a lot, I tested my 4231 for a long time.

I changed my mentality to positive, I think it's the most universal one.

I play play out defense, so that my defenders don't try stupid passes and low crossings because I like fast players.

I noticed that the counter press command creates gaps in the formation and players match quickly, so Regroup is great

On the forum I read that it is best to have one mesh less LOE, that's why I have standard lines and -1 LOE

I wanted my offensive players to do Gegenpressing like in Liverpool, the MARK TIGHTER command for IF, AM, IW and the team command GET STUCK IN help.

Below I am sending screenshots of my tactics, can anything be improved? Thank you for the advice.

I will add that the tactic is in the testing phase, I will start my career soon.

20220123_180412.jpg

20220123_180445.jpg

20220123_180514.jpg