(FM22) - Serie A (missing youth)

I have created an editor file that will add some young footballers of the Italian national team under 16 and two great young Italian talents still not present in the database (Francesco Camarda and Simone Pafundi). In the future I would like to update this file with other players of the Italian under 17 championship and maybe add young foreign players not present in the database. If anyone wants to help me please contact me, i would like to add some cut out faces but i am not able.

Name, Pot
Simone Pafundi, 140-170
Federico Ragnoli Galli, 100-130
Marco Romano, 120-150
Manuel Pisano, 90-120
Jacopo Simonetta, 110-140
Valdes Ngana, 110-140
Edoardo Sadotti, 90-120
Tommaso Martinelli, 80-110
Tommaso Della Mora, 100-130
Cosimo Fiorini, 120-150
Gabriel Ramaj, 120-150
Cristian Previtali, 100-130
Francesco Camarda, 140-170

EDIT: added to the database Francesco Pio Esposito, Daniele Quieto, Filippo Scotti, Giacomo De Pieri, Leonardo Mendicino, Andrea Zilio, Elyaz Zidane, Queyrell Tchicamboud, Rayane Bounida, Arijon Ibrahimovic, Martim Fernandes, Joel Ndala, Ferran Quetglas, Alvaro Cortes, Alejandro Jimenez, Dani Perez, Joel Roca, Ivan Salguero, Yarek Gasiorowski, Enes Sali, Kevin Maussi Martins, Jobe Bellingham, Emre Tezgel, Habeeb Ogunneye, Yusi, Adam Arvelo, Alvaro Gines, Hugo De Mateo, Joan Anaya, Sergi Domínguez, Daniel Mesonero, Antonio David, Babacar Diocou, Pol Fortuny, Hugo Alba, Adam Aznou, Lamine Yamal

Aggiornamento dei dati e del campionato.fmf

Edited by andrea.stupino

8 minutes ago, andrea.stupino said:

I have created an editor file that will add some young footballers of the Italian national team under 16 and two great young Italian talents still not present in the database (Francesco Camarda and Simone Pafundi). In the future I would like to update this file with other players of the Italian under 17 championship and maybe add young foreign players not present in the database. If anyone wants to help me please contact me, i would like to add some cut out faces but i am not able.

Name, Pot
Simone Pafundi, 140-170
Federico Ragnoli Galli, 100-130
Marco Romano, 120-150
Manuel Pisano, 90-120
Jacopo Simonette, 110-140
Valdes Ngana, 110-140
Edoardo Sadotti, 90-120
Tommaso Martinelli, 80-110
Tommaso Della Mora, 100-130
Cosimo Fiorini, 120-150
Gabriel Ramaj, 120-150