(Discussion) National Service rules

Supermercado99

Moving this to a thread of its own.

I tested having a national service team in one of my custom leagues and found the following:

Overall

• You can't pick a national service team to manage. It will show greyed out on the team selection list.
  • The maximum number of loan players to each team is 20 and the team will not gain players any other way - no signings, no youth intake.
  • The loaning team still pays their wages, which makes absolutely no sense.

Season one

• Despite 20 players chosen in the settings, the game only sent 13 players to my team. They still won the amateur league I put them in.
  • Distribution of the 13 was very uneven, from 255 other teams in the league structure 4/13 were from the same club.
  • Anyone who went above the minimum age mid-season was left ineligible to play but not returned to their club so were unable to play for the rest of the year

Season two onwards

• Didn't intake any new players on the chosen date
  • Predictably, playing as all greyed out players, they were immediately relegated in last place, and sank to last again in season three.  

Other

Does anyone know what leagues use this rule? South Korea is one, and the rules are shown below. China uses the National Training Squad option.

image.thumb.png.9c7b24f999fa98fd7f3fe84cb7d9b496.png