[FM22] N. Macedonian Leagues v3.0 (1.MFL to 3.MFL)

N. Macedonian Leagues! version 3.0

(by aeightBee)

Change log for update 3.0:

• Now works with 22.3.0!
  • Added correct teams for the 3. MFL South;
  • Changed some registration and discipline rules to be more in line with real life;
  • Altered transfer window periods.

Hello!

With the release of FM22, I decided to make a file that makes the N. Macedonian leagues playable.

1. MFL

Screenshot_106.png.2d6fc9d699295855dae0a1d992f86aea.png

2. MFL (East and West)

Screenshot_107.png.828cdc6c11d8f069254ee66015551eb6.png

Screenshot_108.png.3dd2d7696c69ba5c3206a5838ffe20eb.png

I've simulated about 5 seasons in and everything works as intended but at times you will get the wrong teams entering the wrong leagues at times cause of a lack of certain teams in that region.

There are still more things I intend to add in future versions:

• more clubs to fill in the lower leagues and potentially even adding them in,
  • adding the correct youth leagues,
  • make a file for all the new transfers that haven't been added to the game,
  • and more miscellaneous stuff (awards, media etc.)

PS: When setting up the database, I recommend you play with the option "Add Players to Playable Teams" turned on as it means that the lower league teams aren't empty.

Have fun!

FM22Macedonia2230-A8B.xml

Edited by aeightBee

• aeightBee changed the title to [FM22] N. Macedonian Leagues v1.2 (1.MFL to 3.MFL)
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi @aeightBee! Would it be possible to expand this to 5.MFL? There was a big database for FM21 with 245 clubs and 5 league levels. Maybe you could check it out and see if you could add that into FM22? 
There is a website called www.Macedonianfootball.com to see actual teams in the different leagues. I could probably help out with some research.

The reason I would love to have this is to start a youth only with my village team. Would be epic on the new FM! 

I hope this isn’t against any rules with these requests. Thanks!

On 03/01/2022 at 22:35, Josifovski said:

Hi @aeightBee! Would it be possible to expand this to 5.MFL? There was a big database for FM21 with 245 clubs and 5 league levels. Maybe you could check it out and see if you could add that into FM22? 
There is a website called www.Macedonianfootball.com to see actual teams in the different leagues. I could probably help out with some research.

The reason I would love to have this is to start a youth only with my village team. Would be epic on the new FM! 

I hope this isn’t against any rules with these requests. Thanks!

Hi, sorry but I probably wont add the 5MFL this version (unless something changes) because none of the leagues there are playing at the moment, so I wouldn't be sure which teams would be playing in the municipal leagues (only active municipal leagues are the 4MFL Ohrid and Bitola leagues)

If anything changes with regards to those leagues I'll add them.

PS: Might I ask as to which club you would be referring about? I work as the Assistant Researcher for Macedonia so any information about yours and other teams nearby would be great as I could add it into the game.

Поздрав!

• aeightBee changed the title to [FM22] N. Macedonian Leagues v1.3 (1.MFL to 3.MFL)

Hi @aeightBee, I just saw that they are playing in 4. MFL this season. The team is ФК Партизан Добрушево from the village Dobrushevo in Mogila, Bitola. The original Partizan Dobrushevo is an old club but they restarted this season so in the official name they’ve added “2021” in real life. In football manager I think, I don’t have 2022 yet, they are called Mladost Dobrushevo, not sure.

Maybe you could add them to third league and upload here as a file? or add 4th league or maybe it’s not worth adding the 4th league either? We could take this in DM if it’s easier? Real life players are not necessary as I want to play youth only and develop Dobrushevo and Macedonia.

Поздрав!

• 2 weeks later...
  • aeightBee changed the title to [FM22] N. Macedonian Leagues v3.0 (1.MFL to 3.MFL)