6 sections touchline tablet for every resolution, attributes for players that i scout without opening their profile and players photos with shirts in tactics

vaniiishh

Im just tired of waiting good skins which i can use, i do ot every fm and i dont understand, is it too hard to make standart fm skin good?

about touchline tablet - i know that if i close bottom panel i will see 6 sections but i dont wanna do this every time i need some more information, cuz i really love bottom panel

about faces with shirts - i know that fm does not have faces of players but still, everyone plays with facepacks. you are worried about facepacks and this is the reason to abandon this cool feature(faces with shirts)? why you dont worried about this huge amount of fm skins and continue to make bad standart skins?

i dont even talk about white skin, could you please make THIS?

• 3 months later...
  • SI Staff

Thanks for making some suggestions here, there will always be balances in design considerations vs resolution and the presentation of certain aspects in the games skins. The freedom is provided for custom skins to be made by those in the community with the ability to do so, and they do some nice things.