INMERSION 3D MATCH, PLAYER HAIR 3D

crackvictor

417633224_hair3dfm22.png.db9e3c17a763e5f592f5dd85e4c7c287.png

I am very excited about the new FM22, I have to say that the game engine has improved a lot, for football fans like me, it is an immense joy to be able to feel such a real experience as the one provided by football manager this year. I would like to make a request to you, it would be fantastic for the immersion of the matches some 3d hairstyle style for the footballers, such as Sañe, Marcelo, Cammavinga, etc, you cannot have the same Benzema hairstyle as Marcelo, I think it is something very easy for the developers to implement and surely many players who year after year are files to the title buying the game will make us very happy. Please consider the proposal and implement it in the game.

Edited by crackvictor

• 1 month later...
  • SI Staff

Thanks for taking the time to raise this to us. We are always looking to iterate upon the visuals with players moving forward and hairstyles are one area of this. It's good to see the ideas you have in mind and it may be something we incorporate in the future but this is an area where over a longer period of time we would see changes.