Include Note On Schedule List Beside Fixtures

Stewart1111

I'm currently on a training camp in Australia and going on tour in Canada with my team but there's nothing on the friendly schedule list to tell me which games are part of the training camp and which are part of the pre-season tour. I made a quick example to show what I like to be added into the game, just a simple note beside the games to let you know which particular matches are part of the training camp/tours/cup competitions. You could have it saying pre-season tour, or the name of the country included, or simply just tour, I didn't know which one I preferred so I just wrote all three examples down for context. Or even adding an 'add note' option beside each match on the schedule list, giving the player the ability to write something like this down next to the fixture. 

Screenshot (5).png

• 1 month later...
  • SI Staff

Thanks for your idea of this, we have now documented this into our internal database of features. Like all features raised to us, it could end up rejected, or could after extensive design and development become a part of a future FM