[suggestion] Automatic training instructions

Pezamaria

I want to be able to specify certain training modules to go in by default.

For instance go in and say “after every game put in a ‘match review’ module” and this is just done going forwards without my input.

Im on FM20 so apologies if this is now possible but in my game I need to manually add this all the time. If a match is moved then I need to add it again.

Also allowing us to do similar but based on the result. I.E. we win by 7 goals give players the day off. We lose by 5 goals have the players in the next morning running.

For me, in terms of realism, I think this isn’t an unreasonable ask. It might not happen IRL but it’s physically possible as a manager to tell your coaching team you want a match review after every game.

Apologies for any wrong terminology (such as using “module”)

• 1 month later...
  • SI Staff

Thanks for taking the time to raise this here. This is something which has already been flagged as a request within the community, so has already been documented and is part of our internal database of features for consideration. Like all features raised to us, it could end up rejected, or could after extensive design and development become a part of a future FM.