More dynamic options for improving facilities

Evry1sawinnerbby

My current understanding of how facility improvements work is that you can request that the board sanction an improvement to the respective facilities and they will, if granted, improve by one tier (e.g. poor to basic or average to good). You then have to wait till that one tier improvement is made before requesting the next improvement. Does this reflect what happens IRL? I feel if a club came into a large windfall of cash and wanted to improve their facilities they could chose to make some improvements but I also feel that, if they had the finances, they could essentially build a whole new training facility (e.g. going from average to excellent and skipping the tiers in between). 

Maybe this is not an option in the game so that it ensures you have to work more to get your club to the best facilities instead of being able to skip tiers and get there quicker? Even so it doesn't feel realistic IMO...

I'd like them to revert to a star rating for facilities, each star counting for 4 points on a 20 point scale, each half star represents a 2/20, each full star represents a 4/20.

For instance if you had a 2 star facility It'd be calculated as an 8 and a 4.5 star would be calculated as a 18/20

The facilities section needs to be more in-depth.

• 2 months later...
  • SI Staff

As this has been raised without the community before, we've already stored this as part of our internal database of features to consider. Thanks for taking the time to input your request here, it may end up rejected or with further development end up in a future version of FM :)