Can setup friendlies for National Team (Brazil)

Davodo2

Summary: Got the job as manager for Brazil just after the worldcup (July) but the first friendly i am able to arrange is in March and there is no other fixtures

Description of Issue: I am having 2 issues with this save. Firstly i cannot set friendly games for brazil, all of the slots for the period of September to march is greyed out. The other south american teams have matches (no qualifier going on yet) but i am not able to set one. I got fired from Italy when the world cup ended and picked up the brazil jobs just days after.  The second issue i am facing is that i cannot set upp code of conduct (unsure of english term) for the players i have not receieved the email for doing so since i got hired with Herta BSC. (i was italy coach with no club before herta). Iam on steam and auto update so it should be 21.4

Steps to Reproduce: National team _> Calender-> arrange friendly

Files Uploaded to the OwnCloud: Brasilien och Herta2.fm

BR David

Hi

Thank you for looking into this, i have reuploaded with the name BrazilHerta.fm the save is now in november but the international window 13-18 has still not passed, let me know if you want me to upload an earlier save.

BR David