How to see previous match analysis with all players?

Hi, 

so in FM21 I would like to be able to go into a previous match and view the analysis for all players at the same time, while also being able to highlight/select specific players?

In the Team Report > Match Analysis > Match > Individual Match Analysis you can only view the whole teams stats but are unable to break those out via player (like you could in the old games) e.g. if I wanna see  completed passes I can select passes, which displays all completed passes in the right handsome pitch BUT I then can't see how that breaks down per player. 

You can view the individual player stats by going into player > Report > analysis BUT you can't see how the other players did in this screen. 

I thought you could go into the actual match but I can't seem to figure out how to view the match analysis from here (all I see is the score line on the left (with the high level stats e.g. shots, passes etc). 

Am I being silly? 

Thanks

EDIT

Never mind, if you click on View Match in the schedule screen instead of simply clicking on the score (which I did) you can bring up the analytical data then. 

Seems like you should probably be able to do this from the Team Report > Match Analysis > Match > Individual Match Analysis but what are you gonna do

Edited by allyc31