4231 Gegenpress

So we all know that the preset Gegenpress works very good, but I’m curious what roles would be the best to use/tweak for this system?

My current setup: for the two center mids I use the DLP(D) and BBM, with an AP(s) in the CAM; a BDP(d) and a CD(d); an IF(a) on one side with a WB(s) and an IW(s) with a WB(a); an SK(s or a) and an AF up front. 

Would love to hear your ideas guys!

• 2 weeks later...

How does the DLP (d) perform for you? I'd usually have that on Support but then again, I guess it makes sense with an WB on Attack.

For Gegenpress, I try to have many support roles, I feel it helps in transitions.

For fun, can try IF on support with the WB on support too and have overlap on that flank. On the opposite flank, an IW(s) with WB(s). DLP(s) and AP(a)

1 hour ago, RDF Tactics said:

How does the DLP (d) perform for you? I'd usually have that on Support but then again, I guess it makes sense with an WB on Attack.

For Gegenpress, I try to have many support roles, I feel it helps in transitions.

For fun, can try IF on support with the WB on support too and have overlap on that flank. On the opposite flank, an IW(s) with WB(s). DLP(s) and AP(a)

Thanks @RDF Tactics💪🏻