Make use of the money you earn from your manager contract

TIFO07

One of the things that I would love in Football Manager series is to actually use the money you earn from your contracts, what I mean by that?

I don't mean to be able to spend that money on personal things etc. like in FIFA Manager, no, that's not what I mean, what I would love is to use that money to buy a club for example, you already have ''Create a club'' feature so why not make it the same but actually be able to buy a club or create one yourself from the money you earn through your career!  It would be fantastic as then you would really consider whether to move to a ambitious club for less money or actually go to a club which offers you more money but then you would earn money to buy yourself a club, right now the contracts are useless, if we were able to earn this money and then be able to do something with it like buy a club or create one then it would be fantastic, yes you would be a chairman but also a manager, it's the same thing with ''create a club'' feature.  Then when you buy or create a club you can use that money for transfers, stadium build, academies, youth facilities etc. just like your chairman you work for is doing now. 

Edited by TIFO07

• 3 weeks later...