Opponents given goal that was never scored

I played a match today in which my opponents were awarded a goal that was never scored. I am playing as CSA Steaua Bucharest, playing Crvena Zvezda in the first leg of the Europa Conference League quarter finals. Please see the attached pkm file of that match.

Red Star scored the penalty to go 1-0 up. The next key highlight was not until the 72nd minute, and I noticed that Red Star were now 2-0 up after a 69th minute goal. This second goal appears nowhere in the analytical data and I don't know where it has come from.

This is very frustrating as this "ghost goal" has cost me a potential place in the semifinals of the tournament. We won the second leg 1-0 and would have gone to extra time were it not for the extra goal.

There also appears to be a discrepancy in bookings, where my substitute Marong (number 10) was booked in the analytical data, and in the extended highlights, but appears not to have been booked post match.

I recorded the match for my Youtube channel, so if it's any help I can send the raw footage of the gameplay.

Crvena zvezda v Steaua Bucureşti.pkm

Edited by A-BombFM

Update:

I went back into the game today to record another video, and upon looking back at this match, it seems things have changed again.

A second Red Star goal is now showing in the analytical data and the match timeline, but at a completely different time (90'+5) with a different goalscorer. However in the notable events the original ghost goal in the 69th minute is still showing.

• 2 weeks later...

It's not quite the same thing, but I've just had a match where an opposition goal as scored 90+1' at the time has somehow transformed in the post-match highlights into a 75' goal by a completely different player- which did not feature "live" at all.  The 90+1' goal scored and fully counted at the time is still shown as counting in the official stats, but is now shown as disallowed for offside in the match engine.  I note from the detailed statistical analysis that apparently nothing whatsoever- e.g. no passes, headers, touches, or shots- happened in the 75th minute in which they now supposedly scored their ghost "goal".  The result and score are still "correct", in my case.

I could upload my match pkm, but I don't want to hijack the OP's thread, so will refrain from commenting further unless requested by the moderators, except to observe that I don't think it's an isolated glitch.

• 2 months later...

What ive come to notice on these forums is if you provide the evidence to your problem just like this OP has you get ignored but if you don't provide the evidence you get a mod asking for it? Makes zero sense, this issue is clearly still going on. I posted this very issue myself and was asked for the .pkm file. So I thought id scour the forums for any similar issues, ive found loads including this one, many where the pkm has been provided yet no response from any mod. Laughable

• 1 month later...