[Experiment] [FM21] How good is a wonderbabies only team?

I got bored of seeing "BEST WONDERKID LIST" everywhere, so I decided to waste my time with a little experiment. With the help of the IGE I took over Oxford City in Vanarama South League and replaced its players with 23 players under 20 with the best PA, no matter his CA. Once a player turns 20, I have to sell/release him and he gets replaced with the 15 y/o that has the highest PA. I also got the best coaches in the world, so they improve great with traning.

I started it yesterday so my first season is already going and got some players ready to sell on the next window. Money is and never will be a issue since I'm using the editor to keep all the players on the team. 1433930251_ScreenShot2021-05-11at19_18_17.thumb.png.7e6041fb34d6dd41322a042e09a62db1.png

So far it's going as expected and we're crushing every team, probably will be that way until at least Championship, where I'll be full of regens.

578534569_ScreenShot2021-05-11at19_20_01.thumb.png.a870e73bd2a71c7f124a46db12385c8a.png

I don't know if this is interesting for anyone, I reached that point in the year where I'd rather do experiments than real saves, if anyone likes the concept I'll keep you updated.

• 8 months later...