Buried contracts have incorrect cap hit

It seems like the buried contracts still have the wrong cap hit. Depending on which database you use, a NHL team should only save 950k in cap space if they demote a player with a higher salary to the minors. In the screenshots attached I have demoted Eriksson and his $6m cap to my farm team, so my average salary should go from 72,950,000 to 72m. However, it actually goes down to $67,830,000 which is an actual saving of $5.12m (would probably be 5.05m if it was done at the first day of the season.

It seems like the calculation is done the wrong around, it should save me 950k but instead i save everything but those 950k.

I have also uploaded the corresponding save game, its called "test cap.zip"

All done with the 1.5 beta and the latest pivot roster but its working the same way with the original database so its not an issue of the DB itself.

01-cap details before.jpg

02-cap after sending Eriksson down.jpg

I have a partial fix for this it seems. Under league structure I have set "salary cap farmed wage  max yearly limit" to 5,000,000 which was previously 950,000. Now the full salary is counted against the cap even if a player is demoted, while its still not correct at least it prevents you from making bad contracts disappear. Next issue now is of course that every contract on the farm could count against the cap but I will test it.

2 hours ago, Peter10 said:

I have a partial fix for this it seems. Under league structure I have set "salary cap farmed wage  max yearly limit" to 5,000,000 which was previously 950,000. Now the full salary is counted against the cap even if a player is demoted, while its still not correct at least it prevents you from making bad contracts disappear. Next issue now is of course that every contract on the farm could count against the cap but I will test it.

That turned out not working either