Crashing during verifying advanced rules in Serbia file

Đomla14

Hello,

I'm currently working on a restructuring of a Serbian football pyramid.
After the file and changes were to become too complex I needed to change the rules from basic to advanced. After plenty of changes in advanced rules, setting up divisions, trying to create everything to be in order in advanced rules etc. The problem started occurring whenever I try to verify my file in advanced rules mode. It doesn't show any bug or mistake, it just crashes after I start testing. But when I put it back to basic and destroy all my advanced rules changes it tests valid and verifies like a piece of cake so I feel really powerless at the moment as I spent a lot of time creating this database and now I'm stuck.

Hope somebody can help or tell me what am I doing wrong or overlooking something,
Thanks.

Serbia is one of the nations which is broken before you edit anything. Even if you just open the editor > Latest Database > add lower divisions to existing structure > Serbia > convert to advanced rules, then save and test, you get this error. 

It might be possible to fix the issue but may take some time to do (used to be a similar issues in NI and Wales which I managed to solve), but we shouldn't have to. You also used to be able to force verify the XML file whihc you can no longer do, so you're completely stuck. 

Can I suggest SI go through every nation and test whether the advanced rules work by default? Should only take someone an afternoon, and you can identify all of these bugs. 

TEST.fmfimage.png.192c41ea4ba65a880c60592d56f99676.png

• SI Staff
11 hours ago, Đomla14 said:

Any progress or anything going on with this?

Hi, just taken a look.

When I used your editor file, it did crash. 

However, when trying to reproduce this on my own editor file with Serbian advanced rules, it doesn't crash, therefore, it seems a crash specific to your file. 
I would advise you to take a look through your edits.

Thanks,

Luke

On 27/04/2021 at 14:26, Luke Hume said:

Hi, just taken a look.

When I used your editor file, it did crash. 

However, when trying to reproduce this on my own editor file with Serbian advanced rules, it doesn't crash, therefore, it seems a crash specific to your file. 
I would advise you to take a look through your edits.

Thanks,

Luke

Thank you for the help and eye-opener. I will search thoroughly my file and hopefully find what I did wrong.

Btw, I agree with L55DS that you should go through every nation and check whether advanced rules work or not by default. It would save a lot of time for all of us if we know what we could encounter or even what we can do to solve it.

Regards