Players not cup-tied in Euro League II

simsy91

I'm currently playing in the Euro League II in 2029/30 (the first season I've qualified!)

I'm playing as Southend and signed a player from Sion, Switzerland in the January transfer window. He'd already played for Sion 10 times in the competition, and then played a further 3 for me in the knockout rounds, including the final.

Surely in real life he'd be cup-tied? Although this competition obviously hasn't started in reality yet so not sure if there are different rules?

• SI Staff

Hey @simsy91

Yes, this doesn't sound right at all. Can you upload the save file (before the player has played his first game for you in the competition, if possible) and we will look into it. 

Details on how to upload files here: https://support.sega.co.uk/hc/en-gb/articles/360015264418-How-to-upload-files-for-support

Thanks,

Luke

Hi Luke,

I've just uploaded the game, it's called "Southend 29-30.fm"

Unfortunately, I didn't realise the error 'til the end of the season when this player had my highest appearances in the competition (on the 'Medals' inbox page) even though I signed him midway through. (The Medals news page is still accessible in my Inbox, I've only simmed a week since the end of the competition).

The name of the player in question is Oliver Civic and he made 10 apps with 3 goals for Sion in the early stages, before 5 apps and 0 goals for me in the knockouts.

I hope this helps and you're able to resolve,