I need to be able to tell a player im putting you on the transfer list because your not signing an new contract

Jonathanskilz

So have you ever found yourslef in a situation this player is 1-2 years left on his contract with release clause of 2.8m and about 32 diffrent clubs interested and you have put his asking prize to 2.5m with a 50% sell on but nobody offers.

Then some random club offers 2.9m above his release clause btw FROM USA aka New England from MLS 

So i panick and put him on the transfer list and i want to tell him im putting you on the transfer list because your not signing a new contract and potentially guilt trip him into signing a new contract cause he dont think my club can compete, i besicly want to  ether remove release clause or raise it higher.

Als another thing i put him on the transfer list he got mad and said dont put my on the transfer list so i agreed not to transfer list him so i got an promise to him not to sell him 

5 days later he leaves for New England in MLS  lol

We really need this because so many situation we put players on the transferl ist because they are not signing a new contract please ad this Sport intereactive

Edited by Jonathanskilz