Free kick tactics and clear cut chances

Most of the time random players take my free kicks while the assigned players are on the field and when they take them they don't use my free kick tactics. I've sent my save twice and after two updates nothing has bee done about this.

If I get 5 clear cut chances in a game I'm lucky if even one is on target but the AI always score theirs. This doesn't make the game challenging it makes me feel cheated.
Edited by Killtic

• Killtic changed the title to Free kick tactics and clear cut chances
On 10/03/2021 at 17:58, Killtic said:

Most of the time random players take my free kicks while the assigned players are on the field and when they take them they don't use my free kick tactics. I've sent my save twice and after two updates nothing has bee done about this.

If I get 5 clear cut chances in a game I'm lucky if even one is on target but the AI always score theirs. This doesn't make the game challenging it makes me feel cheated.

Hi, I have looked at your save. Played a few games with your set piece settings and not had the same issues. It would be extremely helpful if you sent us a match file when this happens rather than just a save - you can do this by clicking the button to the left of the settings button at the end of a match (before you click continue). I have attached what the button looks like.

image.png.523e13f3659fe0d9ab2d7cc6a1378cae.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/03/2021 at 16:47, Louie Silvani said:

Hi, I have looked at your save. Played a few games with your set piece settings and not had the same issues. It would be extremely helpful if you sent us a match file when this happens rather than just a save - you can do this by clicking the button to the left of the settings button at the end of a match (before you click continue). I have attached what the button looks like.

image.png.523e13f3659fe0d9ab2d7cc6a1378cae.png

I've attached a match file

• 4 weeks later...