[FM21 Mobile] - Away Days & Mobile Saves.

Maw74

pMmhEa.jpg

I decided to purchase this to have a little side game away from my main saves, also at the moment when it comes to playing
on my laptop I want to concentrate all my playing time on one save, that is my Mawborough save, so this is something to do
when I am away from my laptop, my first team will be my beloved Spurs, not totally sure as to how I will do things at the moment.

As you can only load 4 nations it doesn't really have a good set up for journeyman saves, well only restricted journeyman anyway.
Also not sure how many seasons a save can go, So I might just play a save for about 10/12 seasons then start a new save.

Early thoughts on the game..........I like it, obviously not as good as the PC versions, however it is not anywhere near as bad as
some people would make you think when they rubbish the game, I have played far worse manager games on PC/Consoles.

rkUBNq.jpg

O8IloP.jpg

lmGi2q.jpg

Kane Strike Seals Win Over Man Utd!

8N1II2.jpg

Full Results (August & September)

9K9pcL.jpg

So yeah Kane got us off to a winning start against Man Utd, Goals from Son & Kane gave us a comfortable win
in the Europa League, Son scored twice against Leeds, Rodrigo pulled one back but we held on for a 2-1 win.

Next up was Mansfield in the Carabao Cup, Alli, Kane & Son gave us a 3-0 lead, Son scored again in between them netting twice.
We then faced Apollon in the Europa League, It was Son & Kane again with the goals that put us through to next round.

So it was all going well until Everton.

KjL50J.jpg

Edited by Maw74

O8IloP.jpg

IsvhuL.jpgXTbjAW.jpg

Bale & Dele Sink Hatters in Cup!

0fhlGP.jpg

Full Results (October)

toRamq.jpg

The month started with a narrow win over Besiktas to secure a place in the Europa League group stage.
Harry Kane scored the only goal of the game on 77 minutes at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.

We then drew 0-0 away at Southampton, then it was the cup success against my hometown club with
goals from Gareth Bale and Dele Alli putting us through to the Carabao Cup quarter-finals.

Goals from Heung-Min Son and Harry Kane secured a comfortable 2-0 win over West Brom.
We then made a terrible start in the Europa League losing 1-0 away to Feyenoord, Jorgensen with
the goal on 40 minutes, after that disaster we were away to Sheffield Utd, we went behind in first half
injury time, Billy Sharp giving them the lead, it was looking like that goal was gonna be enough for them
but Toby Alderweireld headed us level on 86 minutes and the points were shared.

It was then back to Europa League action and we hosted Glasgow Rangers, hoping to bounce back
from our opening group loss but nope, we lost again, James Tavernier with the goal on 18 minutes.

O8IloP.jpg

i4mEff.jpg

Sonny Boy Rescues Point Against City!

sgewm9.jpg

w0nTee.jpg

Dreadful, Just Effing Dreadful!

tmgosh.jpg

Full Results (November)

o9c8Fn.jpg

This was a terrible month, it started with a Son brace to rescue a point against Man City.
We then got a much needed win in the Europa League, our first in the group stage, Harry Kane
scored the only goal of the game against Ludogorets, netting on 40 minutes.

We then faced West Ham and well a pathetic performance, Michail Antonio goals on 39 & 43
minutes saw them ease to a 2-0 win. That was bad enough but there was even worse coming.

Yep next up that North London Derby and yeah enough said about that anyway, so on to
the Europa League game against Ludogorets, this time we could only manage a draw.
Son put us ahead on 72 minutes but then put into his own net on 76 minutes.

We then had our third London derby of the month, we faired no better this time, Aleksander 
Mitrovic with the only goal on 50 minutes as we lost 1-0 to Fulham.