Signed Player who is unsettled on loan, Press start asking question's as if he's unsettled at my club ( his loan club )

So i signed Paul Pogba for my lyon team, after he was listed as REQ on loan for the time being and he played 4 great games then 1 bad one so i dropped him and as soon as he didn't play the press asked '' Paul Pogba is unsettled and you left him out of your team today what does his future hold?. 

however he isn't unsettled for me he is unsettled for Manchester united, but the press a failing to recognize it and its causing it to be unrealistic. please fix!

• SI Staff
2 hours ago, manuforever_9 said:

So i signed Paul Pogba for my lyon team, after he was listed as REQ on loan for the time being and he played 4 great games then 1 bad one so i dropped him and as soon as he didn't play the press asked '' Paul Pogba is unsettled and you left him out of your team today what does his future hold?. 

however he isn't unsettled for me he is unsettled for Manchester united, but the press a failing to recognize it and its causing it to be unrealistic. please fix!

Hey, 

Do you have a save game before you signed Pogba? 

Thanks,

Tom