national rules renewing

Tefal81

Hi

Is it possible somehow to renew national rules, or I need to start again from basic?

I was working on national rules for Slovakia for months, have more than 140thousand database changes, everything was working well. I have made a mistake, when I was trying to fix one internetional cup and forget to save if before.

( - Has change international cup to another country, and working on it. Than save these rules,.. )

When I was trying to go back to Slovan national rules, it was not possible.

In "database change" there is possible to take back just changes in data, but how to take back rules?

If someone can help me, it would be great

Thank you

Peter

1 minute ago, Tefal81 said:

Hi

Is it possible somehow to renew national rules, or I need to start again from basic?

I was working on national rules for Slovakia for months, have more than 140thousand database changes, everything was working well. I have made a mistake, when I was trying to fix one internetional cup and forget to save if before.

( - Has change international cup to another country, and working on it. Than save these rules,.. )

When I was trying to go back to Slovan national rules, it was not possible.

In "database change" there is possible to take back just changes in data, but how to take back rules?

If someone can help me, it would be great

Thank you

Peter

What exactly did you do? I try to understand but without luck. You had advanced rules with slovakian league system?

14 minutes ago, krlenjushka said:

What exactly did you do? I try to understand but without luck. You had advanced rules with slovakian league system?

1017261965_obrzok.png.8906272bed124fa67660e6f7b93efeda.png

I have find a file from 4th of january, thats how it looks like

Today, I have make a mistake, and these national rules are gone.

Im a little aware of merging these two databases together...

10 minutes ago, Tefal81 said:

1017261965_obrzok.png.8906272bed124fa67660e6f7b93efeda.png

I have find a file from 4th of january, thats how it looks like

Today, I have make a mistake, and these national rules are gone.

Im a little aware of merging these two databases together...

If you have file from 4th january better use that one.

But is still dont understand what was wrong with your main file. Have you deleted nation rules and save after that?

21 minutes ago, krlenjushka said:

If you have file from 4th january better use that one.

But is still dont understand what was wrong with your main file. Have you deleted nation rules and save after that?

I was trying to edit Czecho-slovak super cup ( it is international ) - 1) Has changed nation to czech republik 2) removing rules 3) add nation rules czech 4) than I was able to editing these international cup in advance mode - just than... i have made this mistake - save the file... forget that I save it under czech nation rules...

But... i think that I found a solution...

if I open the old file from 4 of january - deleting all database changes and than merge it with the file from 14 of january - it will give me national rules from start of january

( sorry if it seems to be simple solution but I have never used "merging" )

Edited by Tefal81